Thursday, December 18, 2008

Best love quotes

Love quotes - Love phrases

The shortest word I know is "I". The sweetest word I know is "LOVE". And the person I never forget is "YOU".

A man wants to be a woman's first love, a woman wants to be his last.

Sitting next to you doing absolutely nothing, means absolutely everything to me.


If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me...

Don't say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it.

You know you're in love when you don't wanna go to sleep at night because your life is better than a dream.

Somewhere there's someone, who dreams about your smile, and finds in your presence, that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of "you".

Last night I looked up and matched each star with a reason why I love you; I was doing great, until I ran out of stars.

Sometimes I wonder if love is worth fighting for, but then I remember your face and I'm ready for war.

If you cant get someone off your mind they are probably supposed to be there.

Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?

No comments: